Administrative Assistant (Temporary to the end of 2019)
Department: Corporate Development & Medical Affairs
Temporary position until December 31, 2019
The incumbent is responsible for providing assistance as directed by the Corporate Development & Medical Affairs, Administrative Assistant in providing professional and effective service to the Executive VP, Corporate Development, Senior Vice President, Clinical & Medical Affairs and their extended teams.
The administrative assistant will take an organized, “creative solution” approach to providing administrative support.
- Coordinate International travel for executives, ensuring internal policies and controls are followed;
- Organization of documents in the SharePoint library;
- Complete data entry of all vendor Confidentiality Agreements;
- Maintain vendor/partner contracts in database and coordinate/track requirements including HCP forms;
- Data entry/Photocopying/scanning/faxing/printing documents as necessary;
- Maintain meeting room calendars; arrange food catering requirements for meetings;
- Coordinate conference rooms internally & externally for meetings;
- Assist with planning venues and all related logistics for major company external events by providing partner/vendor follow up;
- Process correspondence as necessary;
- Process and reconciliation of invoices and expense reports;
- Provide creative support and perform other administrative duties as requested;
- You will agree to comply with all signatory limits as communicated by the finance function on behalf of the company;
- You will comply with all Policies, rules, and regulations as set out and communicated by the company pursuant to good business practice.
- Receptionist duties as required (back up)
- Greeting visitors and coordinating staff who visit the office;
- Answering and directing incoming calls;
- Ensuring security register is up-to-date and security passes are assigned, collected and audited;
- Efficient and timely distribution of mail/courier packages both incoming and outgoing.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Administration (required)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.