Aurinia’s Response to COVID-19
Aurinia is closely monitoring the evolving impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and we are taking necessary steps to help ensure the safety of our employees and their families, support people living with autoimmune and inflammatory diseases and their care partners, and the communities in which we live and work. We are focused on executing on our regulatory and clinical goals as we work to deliver novel therapies to people living with autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Our guidance across key milestones:
- Voclosporin NDA Filing with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”): Aurinia remains on track submit an NDA for voclosporin for the treatment of lupus nephritis (LN) by the end of the second quarter of 2020 as planned.
- AUDREY™ Phase 2/3 Trial for Dry Eye Syndrome (“DES"): The AUDREY clinical study of voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS) is progressing as planned and top-line results are anticipated during the fourth quarter of 2020.
As the situation evolves and changes, we are here to answer any questions you may have.
- For people living with lupus nephritis, please visit https://www.allinforlupusnephritis.com, to access trusted resources and timely information.
- For inquiries about clinical trials, please contact email@example.com.
- For investors or media, please visit our investors site https://ir.auriniapharma.com/ or reach out to Glenn Schulman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly evolving, Aurinia will continue to evaluate any potential business impacts and will provide additional updates, if needed.
Page updated on May 15, 2020